The Great British Picnic

Monday 15 July 2013


 photo copyright4.jpg

As many of you know I am a self employed artist as well as a cook and I have created several downloadable cookbooklets over the past year or so, which combine my two loves.  Cooking and illlustration.   As I have a lot of new readers and it is picnic season I thought I would bring my Picnic cookbooklet back into print and re-offer it for a limited time once again. It was very popular last year and anyone who purchased it was more than happy with it.

 photo Picnicstothewoodscopyright.jpg


The British are great Picnickers!   When the warm weather hits and the children are let out of school for their summer hols, we are all out hitting the roads with our portable feasts.   Containing over 35 unique recipes for everything from cold drinks, to appetizers, salads, cold soups, sandwiches, cakes and other picky bits, interspersed with original water colour illustrations, it makes a delightful gift for yourself or for a friend.

 photo copyright2.jpg

Also included are my top tips and chic ideas for making this year's summer picnics the very  best ever.   I am making this delightful booklet available again for two weeks only until the end of July.   It will be delivered as a downloadable PDF file, which you can print or not as you wish, to your e-mail within 24 hours of your payment clearing.  (DO make sure you have adobe reader enabled and make sure my e-mail address is on your list of allowable senders!)  In most cases it arrives a lot quicker than that.    I am keeping the same low price this year as last year at only £5.   For that you get 28 pages of tastiness and picnic joy!  Remember you will have to act quickly as it will only be offered for two short weeks.
  Thanks so much for looking!





 photo Keepcalmpicniccopyright.jpg

2 comments

  1. Let's hope the weather will be great this year for an outdoor picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will be! We didn't have too bad a summer last year actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!